All On 4 Tooth Restorations From Your Dentist in Carmi
Are you looking at options for replacing your missing teeth? Did you know that our dental professionals at Carmi Family Dental may be able to offer you new Teeth In A Day? A service called All-On-4 combines the best of both worlds!
Almost 30 million Americans are missing one, several, or all their teeth. And while dentures offer a helpful solution, they don’t address an unseen issue tooth loss creates: Jawbone loss. Bone tissue needs stimulation to maintain its strength and health, and wherever teeth are missing, bone disintegrates as a result. But there’s hope! A wonderful and permanent solution for bone loss exists in an All-On-4 treatment, which uses four dental implants to support dentures.
A dental implant is a titanium alloy post that’s inserted into the jawbone, taking the place of missing roots. With All-On-4, after four implants are placed, special dentures are then snapped into place on the implants. This teeth replacement option ensures that dentures are stable and integrate with your jawbone, helping to keep the bone healthy and intact. Finally, in most cases, a specially designed denture can be attached to your implants the very same day!
The best part? Even if you’ve been told you don’t have enough bone to support an implant, the All-On-4 solution uses just four dental implants, so our dentists can place them where your bone levels are healthiest.
- feel unnatural
- need denture adhesive
- can contribute to bone loss
- must be removed at night
- limit your ability to taste food
- restrict the variety of foods you can eat
- become loose, wobbly, and uncomfortable.
All-On-4 Teeth In A Day…
- feel normal
- are secured in place with implants
- slow or prevent bone loss
- let you eat the foods you love
- enable you to chew with strength and confidence
- offer a secure fit & long-term stability.
Want to learn more about how we combine the benefits of All-On-4 in Carmi, IL? Get in touch today to book a consultation. We will explore the options and will happily answer any questions you have.
Contact Us About All On 4 Options Today
- Replace multiple missing teeth
- Improve your smile confidence and speech clarity
- Avoid dentures
- Eat your favorite foods again
- Protect remaining teeth from overuse and potential damage.