Call Us To Schedule Your Child’s Cleaning & Checkup Today
- Foster healthy hygiene habits from a young age
- Protect their oral health
- Eradicate any staining, plaque, and tartar build-up
- Catch and treat dental issues early on
- Lay the foundation for a positive, lifelong relationship with dental professionals.
As you search for a gentle and compassionate kids’ dentist in Carmi, IL, keep Carmi Family Dental in mind. Our staff is specially trained to provide high-quality dental care to patients of all ages – including toddlers, children, and teens. We protect developing teeth from decay with preventive treatments and services, such as:
- Dental Sealants
- Fluoride Treatments
- Patient Education
- Regular Checkups & Cleanings
- And More!
Curious about how we’ll put your child at ease? We encourage you to come in and meet our friendly team during a new-patient practice tour. You’ll not only get a feel for our safe, relaxed, and comfortable atmosphere, we’ll help your child – and every member of your family – look forward to their first dental appointment with us. The more at ease they feel, the healthier and more beautiful their smile is likely to be – for life!
Get To Know Our Family Dentist in Carmi, IL
We offer a full range of treatment options and services for toddlers, young children, teens, and adults, as well. Among them:
- Preventive and restorative solutions that last
- Laser dentistry for comfortable office visits
- Lower-radiation digital imaging
- Advanced techniques & technology
- CEREC same-day restorations
- Clear Invisalign & Invisalign Teen
- Cosmetic Botox® treatments
- And much more!
When it comes to how often your child should visit our office, according to the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, most kids should undergo checkups and cleanings bi-annually while some may require more frequent visits depending on their oral health condition. For adults, experts suggest visits every six months, with a recommendation for more frequent examinations and care when gum disease is a concern.
We Offer Comprehensive Dentistry
We understand that it can be difficult to find a dentist who’s able to meet your unique smile needs and goals. At Carmi Family Dental, we're dedicated to helping families in our community and would love to help yours, as well! Along with providing education on how to best care for teeth, we’ll help you set up a dental routine for everyone in your family to keep their smiles bright and healthy.